Nidal el Khairy






  As I scroll-over Nidal's blog with my mouse, I realize that I am surrounded by  peace and tranquility within  my home, my family and my neighborhood. Sadly, this is not the case for Nidal el-Khairy and many others just like him.  There are many atrocities that he is witnessing near his home along the Palestine-Israel border. Differing languages can become huge barriers. So, in order to amplify his voice, he is using the universal language of visual symbolism to depict  the realities of war-time greed.
   It is almost as if he is able to pull back the curtain and expose the complexities of living amidst modern day warfare . You can read it vividly on their faces and their body gestures.  Even the aimed hostility of 1,000 marching guns can not overpower the artistry of truth and compassion..
Click here: to visit the blog of Nidal-el khairy...

No comments:

Post a Comment